You May Have My Article Templates, But Do You Have...

Hey genc,

After I sent you my newsletter last
night - and after I sent you my recent
blog post today, many of you emailed
me saying...

"Eric, I already have your article
templates from your previous promotions."

Yes, my 40+ instant article writing
templates that can help you write articles
in 30 minutes or less are included in my
holiday offer.

But, do you have...

1. My 7 module online article writing
course (more than 7 hours of content)
that goes up above and beyond the article
writing basics that every course teaches.
This is the only course that shows you
profitable story-telling techniques,
credibility and brand infusion elements,
psychological triggers and thought leadership
article writing.

2. 88 Ways to Instantly Banish Writer's
Block eBook -- This is the 'ultimate
shortcut' to beating writer's block forever!

3. Article Writing Secrets Revealed eBook -
Here I reveal 106 article writing secrets
from writing your titles to writing your
bio boxes. This is your article writing
bible that you need next to you every time
you go to write an article.

4. 69 Ways to Make Money -- This e-training
manual will teach you how to maximize your
article marketing efforts to create multiple
streams of income selling for you, even while
you sleep.

5. Guide to Writing How-To Articles -- Now,
you will not have any excuses why you can't
write a how-to article. I will walk you through
every single building block. I explain not only
how to use how-to articles, but why you must
incorporate them in order to maximize your
article marketing results.

6. Article Marketing Myths Exposed -- I reveal the
10 BIGGEST MISTAKES people make when writing and
submitting articles. You need to know what they
are so you can avoid them like the plague.

7. 10 Calls to Action That Will Pull In Readers By
Their Throats -- This special report will detail
10 irresistible offers that will pull readers in
and give them no choice but to give you their
names and email addresses so you can continually
implant your marketing messages into their minds.

8. Guide to Getting Your Articles Published -- This
guide reveals 25 of my top article submission tips
that will help you get your articles published on
the top websites, ezines and article directories.

Grab my article templates, 7 module online article
writing course and 7 different ebooks along with
some surprise unannounced special bonus downloads.

Go to:
http://www.articlemarketingexperts.com/christmas2010

To your article marketing success,

Eric Gruber
Article Marketing Experts
908-380-8564


Everything Communications

133 Cypress Drive
Colonia, NJ
07067
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=a740fee044ac494e84bbf2680b14e98b

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=a740fee044ac494e84bbf2680b14e98b

Design by Free blogger template