Meet us LIVE today.. and get a FREE gift!!

***************************************
Meet us LIVE today in a few hours!
***************************************

Hi,

Don't forget to join me this morning for
our LIVE call together..

In just a few short hours at 11am Eastern!

Those who attend will get my home study
course that I sell online for $200.00 absolutely
FREE as a thanks for showing up :D

In this 3 hour video course I detail step by
step how I built my business from my basement
to a multi million dollar company in just a few
short years!

What we will also cover...

1. I will show you how you can make your
internet home base business profitable from
day one reselling our GVOconference software
and our GoGVO hosting platform..

2. We are going to do a final beta test of our
Viral Facebook friend inviter system.. YES everyone
in the room can invite all their Facebook friends with
1 click!! (VERY POWERFUL)

3. We have a newer version of our webinar recorder and
Desktop Sharing application. I want to try to share
my desktop with 600 people or more :D

I will really need your help on this call James
so try to drop by if you can :D

When:

Today, Saturday November 20th at 11am Eastern

Where:

>>>>> http://gvoacademy.com/live/

See you shortly for our opportunity overview
and our large scale beta test :D

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
GVO Companies

P.S. See you in a few hours!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Click here to stop any notificiations.

Design by Free blogger template