Why Your Article Marketing Expert Went Silent

Hey genc,

I've been receiving many emails from people
wondering why they have not heard from me
in lke 2 weeks. They wanted to make sure I
am OK as it's not like me to go silent.

You know that I rarely miss sending you
my weekly newsletter. You know I rarely
miss an opportunity to send you more
valuable information in the form of
articles at least a couple times per week.

So what happened? Why did I go silent?

I spent the last couple of weeks at my
grandpa's side, just like I was there
for my mom when she got deathly ill.

On Friday night at 10:45pm EST, my
grandpa passed on. He was 91 and lived
a great life filled with many wonderful
memories that his wife (my grandma),
children and grandchildren provided him
with - and of course he did the same
with us. Now, he is out of pain and
suffering that his colon cancer caused.
And, he left this world surrounded by
the people he loved - my grandmother,
my dad, my Aunt Phyllis, my brother,
myself and my fiance.

You will hear from me more this coming
week - in fact, on Tuesday night, I am
hosting a special, free teleseminar.
You can get the details at:

http://www.freearticlemarketingtraining.com

Now, for those who have emailed me
regarding various issues, I will probably
get back to you after Thanksgiving. Please
be patient with me - as I will be grieving
the next couple of days before I celebrate
the holiday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

To your article marketing success,

Eric Gruber
Article Marketing Experts
908-380-8564

P.S. Don't forget to register for my f/ree
training on Tuesday night - even if you
don't think you'll be available. Go to
http://www.freearticlemarketingtraining.com
and you will get access to the recording
after the event.
Everything Communications

133 Cypress Drive
Colonia, NJ
07067
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=a740fee044ac494e84bbf2680b14e98b

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=a740fee044ac494e84bbf2680b14e98b

Design by Free blogger template